Tuesday 26 January 2016

Tunesday: Miike Snow "Genghis Khan"


This "Tunesday" I bring you a super villain for the modern era, with that vintage touch you've been longing for.

Things I love about this music video:

  • The villain's eye roll when his shift is over 
  • The guard who says "ooo" at 1:40
  • The adorable dance (Who wants to learn it with me?) 
  • The martini in bed


Turns out villian, is actually spelled "villAIn". Learning something new every day, like today, where I learned that I didn't know how to correctly spell villain. With enough repetition I should be able to commit that to memory, like how a villain commits crimes regularly, and also how said villain committed the horrific murder of his/her parents to memory and vowed revenge/vengence, thus inspiring his/her life of crime and plotting. I think I can spell villain now.

No comments:

Post a Comment