Tuesday 2 February 2016

Tunesday: Too Many Zooz "F-Note" (Full EP)


This gem was selected for me by Spotify for my "Discovery Weekly" playlist a week ago, and I gotta say, Spotify, you know me well!

From a quick google, Too Many Zooz are from NYC, and live on bandcamp. You may have come across a video of them playing in a subway system around the world somewhere, because I think I saw one of those on facebook before. If anything, these guys deserve a viral buzz.

Why you'd like this EP

  • It's 16 minutes of lively cowbell and horns
  • There's a delightful cover of "Get Busy" by Sean-ah-Paul which should bring you back to an awkward school dance in the good ol' days of grade six where you wanted to dance, but weren't comfortable with the grinding everyone around you seemed to be doing. (The fact that I was a twelve year old who "grinded" makes me a little uncomfortable with my personal history, ha ha) 
  • "Zooz" spelled with an extra z

No comments:

Post a Comment